Return and Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at PBANGLA. If, for any reason, we are unable to satisfy with a purchase, we would encourage you to review the refunds and returns policy. The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased from our online store.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the products to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The products were purchased in the last 15 days if it crosses the purchased date, the customer has to bear 5% of the price of the product as its restocking facility.
- The products are in the original packaging and sellable condition.
- Product isn’t damaged.
- Product must have purchasing receipt.
- If the product has a manufacturing defect found at the time of delivery, it’s returnable.
The following products cannot be returned:
- The delivered product which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of the product which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of the products which are, after delivery, according to their nature,inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced products may be refunded. Unfortunately, products on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to you if it is not permitted by applicable law.
Conditions for Refunds
We can process returns of, and provide refunds and adjustments for, Products sold and/or payment collected through PBANGLA.NET in accordance with the Acquiring Banks’ instructions and Card Association Rules.
(a) PBANGLA maintain a fair refund, cancellation or adjustment policy
(b) PBANGLA disclose its return or cancellation policy to the Customers
(c) PBANGLA not give cash refunds to its Customers in connection with a card sale, unless required by law
(d) PBANGLA don’t accept cash or any other item of value for preparing a card sale refund. Refunds shall only be made via the same method the payment was made.The amount of the refund/adjustment must include any associated taxes required to be refunded and cannot exceed the amount shown as the total on the original sales data. If the customer accepts returns and makes an uneven exchange of products (e.g., the sales price is not the same), PBANGLA can issue a credit for the total amount of the Products being returned and complete a new sale for any new products.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the product to us. You should send the products at the following address:
Pick up location situated at Hatirpool, Banani and Chittagong. We cannot be held responsible for products damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the products or proof of received return delivery.